Can Gio – the lungs of HCMC – is a mangrove blessed with a diverse ecosystem. This place was officially recognized by UNESCO as a World Biosphere Reserve on the 21th of February 2000. A weekend trip to such a beautiful natural will be the best experience for our tourists where they can explore the core-value of the ecosystem hidden under the mangrove foliage.
First of all, at 05:15 am, tourists have to gather at VESPA VIETNAM TOUR JSC (23 Huynh Dinh Hai Street, Ward 14, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City). After 15 minutes, at 5:30 am, the bike tour gets started. From 07:00 am, our group will enjoy breakfast at Long Thoi Farm. The adventure continues at 8:30 am. We’ll bike to Hiep Phuoc ferry across the Soai Rap river to Can Gio. Right here, the group can visit Duong Van Hanh Temple with proud historical stories. Next, the group will go to the ecological area with a lot of green and fresh atmosphere. We’ll have a lunch break and enjoy lunch from 12:30 pm to 01:30 pm. Finally, at 02:30 pm (estimated schedule), we’ll return to VESPA VIETNAM TOUR to finish our “DISCOVERY CẦN GIỜ” bike tour.
*Note: Tourist destinations can be re-scheduled depending on programs proposed by our clients.
Estimated journey: 100km
* Children accompanied with their parents:
– Children under 5 years old accompanied by their parents will not be charged. In case of baby-extra seats needed, the additional expense for the rent will be 200.000VND/ Baby seat for bicycles.
– Children from 6 to 10 years old will be charged 75% of the price for the tour.
– Children from 11 years old will be fully charged (100%) as other adult participants.
*In case of clients’ cancellation, please gently pay for the following expenses:
– In case of 5 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 50% of the total tour price.
– In case of 3 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 70% of the total tour price.
– In case of 1 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 100% of the total tour price.
– The program just can be carried out with at least 10 participants (excluding the staff members). In case of fewer participants than what is required, Vespa Vietnam Tour would like to postpone the tour and all your payment will be transferred to reserve for the nearest journey of the similar characteristics that is available.
– This journey is not recommended for those participants without previous cycling experience or those with cardiovascular disorders that are not suitable for outdoor workouts.
– The programmed destinations and trails can be changed due to weather conditions without any previous information.
Preparation before the trip:
- Face mask.
- Multi-function scarf/headwear.
- Cycling gloves.
- Outdoor UV arm sleeves.
- Cycling jersey and short or comfortable sportswear.
- Personal use items.
- Travel Insurance.
- Professional inbound tour guide. (Certified by the Vietnamese General Department of Tourism).
- A mechanic.
- Snacks (fruit, cookies,…) for cycling activities.
- Entrance fee (if needed).
- 01 MTB bike compatible with participant height.
- 01 Helmet.
- 01 Tourist personal audio receiver device.
- 01 LaVie bottled water.
- 01 Breakfast.
- 01 Lunch.
- Other personal expenses outside the tour.
- Tips for tour guide, driver.
To learn more about bike tour:
Ma Da Bike Tour: https://vespavietnamtour.com/ma-da-jungle-bike-tour
Tan Trieu Pomelo Village: https://vespavietnamtour.com
Exploring Long An: https://vespavietnamtour.com
Long Hai – Sea for the soul: https://vespavietnamtour.com