Stretching from the east of town, Long Hai Beach is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in South Vietnam. White sand beach is suitable for relaxing activities such as sunbathing, swimming or strolling along the shore. The fun is not just about nature, but the people as well. At the fishermen village, our tourists can witness many activities of the coastal locals there. Furthermore, the freshness of seafood will always be available to satisfy any single foodie soul. Long Hai – the sea is waiting to meet all the needs of your soul.
If you are the one who likes the sea, seafood, white sand beach, swimming, people and culture, then this bike tour is the perfect choice for you. Long An bike tour departs at 5:30 am and lasts for 9.5 hours, finishing at 2:30 pm approx. Total estimated trail of the day is about 27 km+.
First of all, at 05:15 am, tourists have to gather at VESPA VIETNAM TOUR JSC (23 Huynh Dinh Hai Street, Ward 14, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City). After 15 minutes, at 5:30 am, the bike tour gets started. On-time arrival is highly recommended. In case of latecomers, please kindly catch up with the group by other available vehicles (Grab, Gojek or taxis).
From 6:45 am, our group will enjoy breakfast. The adventure continues at 8:00 am. You’ll receive your bicycle and start cycling to enjoy the coolness of the salty sea breezes of Long Hai. Our group will have a chance to visit famous places in Long Hai such as Chan Nguyen Zen Monastery and Dinh Co Temple. You will be immersed in the sacred local space while enjoying the refreshing air of the coast. Not only that, cycling along the wide and cool roads of Long Hai to go deep into the foothills of Minh Dam Mountain, you also experience the feeling of cycling through the green forests to come to the shrine of the heroes died in the war (this place is known to very few people, mainly locals who realize the veneration).
The group stops for lunch and rest at 11:00 am. After that, let’s go to Long Hai beach to swimming and relaxing in the cool blue water resort with private beach at 1:00 pm
Finally, at 02:30 pm (estimated schedule), we’ll return to VESPA VIETNAM TOUR to finish our “Long Hai – Sea for The Soul” bike tour.
* Children accompanied with their parents:
– Children under 5 years old accompanied by their parents will not be charged. In case of baby-extra seats needed, the additional expense for the rent will be 200.000VND/ Baby seat for bicycles.
– Children from 6 to 10 years old will be charged 75% of the price for the tour.
– Children from 11 years old will be fully charged (100%) as other adult participants.
*In case of clients’ cancellation, please gently pay for the following expenses:
– In case of 5 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 50% of the total tour price.
– In case of 3 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 70% of the total tour price.
– In case of 1 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 100% of the total tour price.
– The program just can be carried out with at least 10 participants (excluding the staff members). In case of fewer participants than what is required, Vespa Vietnam Tour would like to postpone the tour and all your payment will be transferred to reserve for the nearest journey of the similar characteristics that is available.
– This journey is not recommended for those participants without previous cycling experience or those with cardiovascular disorders that are not suitable for outdoor workouts.
– The programmed destinations and trails can be changed due to weather conditions without any previous information.
Preparation before the trip:
- Face mask.
- Multi-function scarf/headwear.
- Cycling gloves.
- Outdoor UV arm sleeves.
- Cycling jersey and short or comfortable sportswear.
- Personal use items.
- Travel Insurance.
- Professional inbound tour guide. (Certified by the Vietnamese General Department of Tourism).
- A mechanic.
- Entrance fee.
- Transit bus.
- Bicycle transporting vehicle to suitable drop-point for cycling.
- Snack (fruit, cookies,…) for cycling activities.
- 01 MTB bike compatible with participant height.
- 01 Helmet.
- 01 Tourist personal audio receiver device.
- 01 LaVie bottled water.
- 01 Breakfast.
- 01 Lunch.
- Other personal expenses outside the tour.
- Tips for tour guide, driver.
To learn more about bike tour:
Ma Da Bike Tour: https://vespavietnamtour.com/ma-da-jungle-bike-tour
Tan Trieu Bike Tour: https://vespavietnamtour.com/tan-trieu-bike-tour
Can Gio Bike Tour: https://vespavietnamtour.com/can-gio-bike-tour
Long An Bike Tour: https://vespavietnamtour.com/exploring-long-an-bike-tour