Situated 87 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, Ma Da is a well-known place for those who love traveling to discover nature. On this spot, the freshness of the forest air will integrate you into the stunning green of the woods that will wipe out any stressful anxiety from modern society. Here will just be a whole new trail for you to experience the difference from the other routes that you have “cycle-queried” before.
Ma Da Bike Tour departs at 5:15 am and lasts for 8.5 hours, finishing at 13:30 pm approx. This bike tour is a perfect choice if you are one who likes cuisine, nightlife, people, local life and hidden gems. The total estimated trail of the day is about 30 km.
First, we will assemble at the meeting point at 5:15 am and the bike tour will start at 5:30 am. On-time arrival is highly recommended. In case of latecomers, please kindly catch up with the group by other available vehicles (Grab, Gojek or taxis). Our group will enjoy breakfast at 7:00.
The adventure will begin at 08:15 am, suitable bicycles will be distributed to every participant and the journey begins to discover Mã Đà – Trị An area. The group will take a ride around Trị An Reservoir before cycling alongside the red-dirt-road that leads to Mã Đà Forest. We will have an opportunity to learn more about the wild world such as the medical values of certain plants, direction-finding and after-finding skills that will be instructed by Vietnamese forestry officers who are working “day and night” on the spot.
At 12:00 am, our group will enjoy lunch and then we will return to the meeting point, finishing our bike tour “Mã Đà – World Of Wild” at 13:30 pm
A few notes you need to know
- Tourist destinations can be rescheduled depending on programs proposed by our clients.
- There is one (01) Tour guide for group size 01 – 08 participants.
- There are two (02) Tour guides for group sizes 09 – 15 participants.
- Children accompanied by their parents:
- Children under 05 years old accompanied by their parents will not be charged. In case of baby-extra seats are needed, the additional expense for the rent will be 10 USD/ Baby seat for bicycles.
- Children from 06 to 10 years old will be charged 75% of the price for the tour.
- Children from 11 years old will be fully charged (100%) as other adult participants.
- Cancellation policy:
- In case of 05 previous-day cancellations before the start of the journey, please kindly pay 50% of the total tour price.
- In case of 03 previous-day cancellations before the start of the journey, please kindly pay 70% of the total tour price.
- In case of 01 previous-day cancellations before the start of the journey, please kindly pay 100% of the total tour price.
- The program just can be carried out with at least 10 participants (excluding the staff members). In case of fewer participants than what is required, we would like to postpone the tour and all your payment will be transferred to reserve for the nearest journey of similar characteristics that is available.
- This journey is not recommended for those participants without previous cycling experience or those with cardiovascular disorders that are not suitable for outdoor workouts.
- The programmed destinations and trails can be changed due to weather conditions without any previous information.
- Travel Insurance.
- Professional inbound tour guide. (Certified by the Vietnamese General Department of Tourism).
- A mechanic.
- Entrance fee.
- Forest fee.
- Transit bus.
- Bicycle transporting vehicle to suitable drop-point for cycling.
- Snacks (fruit, cookies,…) for cycling activities.
- 01 MTB bike compatible with participant height.
- 01 Helmet.
- 01 Tourist personal audio receiver device.
- 01 LaVie bottled water.
- 01 Breakfast.
- 01 Lunch.
- Other personal expenses are not covered in the tour.
- Tips for tour guides, and drivers.
Recommended preparation before the trip:
- Neck gaiter.
- Biker gloves.
- Solar sleeves.
- Cycling clothing or comfortable sportswear.
- Personal accessories.
To learn more about bike tour:
Discover Can Gio: https://vespavietnamtour.com/ma-da-jungle-bike-tour/
Tan Trieu Pomelo Village: https://vespavietnamtour.com
Exploring Long An: https://vespavietnamtour.com
Long Hai – Sea for the soul: https://vespavietnamtour.com