LANG BUOI TAN CHIEU
CODE TOUR: IBN-BIKE-S-003
05:15 am: Gathering at VESPA VIETNAM TOUR JSC (23 Huynh Dinh Hai Street, Ward 14, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City)
05:30 am: Departure time, the tour gets started.
07:00 am – 7:45 am: Breakfast.
08:00am – 11:45 am: Cycling around Cu Lao Rua to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere here.
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: The group stops for lunch and rest.
01:00 pm – 02:15 pm: Cycling to visit Tan Trieu pomelo garden and Tan Trieu church.
02:30 pm (estimated schedule): Returning to VESPA VIETNAM TOUR to finish our tour “LÀNG BƯỞI TÂN TRIỀU”.
*Note: Tourist destinations can be re-scheduled depending on programs proposed by our clients.
Estimated journey: 100km
* Participation fee included:
– Travel Insurance.
– Professional inbound tour guide. (Certified by the Vietnamese General Department of Tourism).
– A mechanic.
– Snack (fruit, cookies,) for cycling activities.
– Entrance fee (if needed).
– 01 MTB bike compatible with participant height.
– 01 Helmet.
– 01 Tourist personal audio receiver device.
– 01 LaVie bottled water.
– 01 Breakfast.
– 01 Lunch.
* Participation fee excluded:
-Other personal expenses outside the tour.
-Tips for tour guide, driver.
* Children accompanied with their parents:
– Children under 5 years old accompanied by their parents will not be charged. In case of baby-extra seats needed, the additional expense for the rent will be 200.000VND/ Baby seat for bicycles.
– Children from 6 to 10 years old will be charged 75% of the price for the tour.
– Children from 11 years old will be fully charged (100%) as other adult participants.
*In case of clients’ cancellation, please gently pay for the following expenses:
– In case of 5 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 50% of the total tour price.
– In case of 3 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 70% of the total tour price.
– In case of 1 previous-day cancellation before the start of the journey, please kindly pay for 100% of the total tour price.
– The program just can be carried out with at least 10 participants (excluding the staff members). In case of fewer participants than what required, Vespa Vietnam Tour would like to postpone the tour and all your payment will be transferred to reserve for the nearest journey of the similar characteristics that is available.
– This journey is not recommended for those participants without previous cycling experience or those with cardiovascular disorders that are not suitable for outdoor workouts.
– The programmed destinations and trails can be changed due to weather conditions without any previous information.
Preparation before the trip:
+Outdoor UV arm sleeves.
+Cycling jersey and short or comfortable sportswear.
+Personal use items.