VESPA TOUR – A GLIMPSE OF THE MEKONG TOUR
(Duration: 09 – 9.5 hours)
– Tour Time: Departs daily at 8am, lasts for approximately 6.5 to 07 hours.
– This tour is perfect if you like: culture, people, local life, cuisine, countryside.
– Price from: USD284 per pax – Min: 05pax/ group.
“Explore the backroads of the Mekong”
– Escape the concrete jungle of Saigon as you ride pillion on our vintage Vespas along the red clay trails of this lush countryside. We criss-cross the river & waterways of this striking verdant landscape taking in the local culture as we go…
- In the morning, our Vespa drivers will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and depart for Mekong Delta Vespa Tour At a Glimpse with a ride to The Suburban Market – a stunning rural market. The scene changes from bustling streets with buildings and noise to peaceful rice paddles with cottages and small houses on the way.
- On the way, you will have a short break to experience a bustling fresh market while enjoying refreshing drinks, tasty snacks, and a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Move comfortably along the riverside paths as your adventure continues, meeting interesting families with stops to check out the production of paper rice, and coconut candy.
- This all-day, jam-packed adventure will delight your senses and stimulate your mind as you take in all that the countryside of the Mekong Delta has to offer.
– Stops include local café, rice paddies, local markets, paper rice production, and authentic Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant.
Tour includes Vespas, experienced drivers, English-speaking tour guide, helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, mineral water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, and lunch.
**Note: Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Saigon.
- Children 05 years of age and under are free of charge and share Vespa with parents.
- Children from 06 to 10 years of age are charged 70% of the tour price.
- Children from 11 years of age is the same price as adult.