VESPA TOUR – THE GLIMPSE OF THE SAIGON
(Duration: 03 hours)
– Tour Time: Available from 8:00AM to 4:00PM and it is a 3 hours tour.
– This tour is perfect if you like: culture, people, local life, hidden gems, and history.
– Price from: USD65 per pax – Min: 05pax/ group.
“Discover the hidden gems of Saigon”
– Experience the excitement of modern-day Ho Chi Minh City riding pillion on our vintage Vespas. Get off the crowded tourist trail to visit some fascinating places and sites that you could never find on your own.
- We ride the busy city streets, first stopping at the unique Bird Lovers Club in the park (available if the tour begins at 8.00) before visiting the famous and thought-provoking Burning Monk Memorial Statue.
- Our adventure continues as we soak up the local culture and hidden treasures at a fresh flower market and then a bright and vibrant fabric market.
- Next, we zoom through Saigon traffic on the back of our comfortable Vespas to the captivating Chinese district, visiting a traditional medicine shop, an ancient Buddhist temple, and a hidden Chinese pagoda. Let our local guides show you their city, their Saigon.
– Stops include Bird club (only on 08AM tour), Burning Monk Memorial, flower market, Chinatown of Saigon, Chinese Temple, accessory market, herbal medicine shop, and Pagoda of 10,000 Buddhas – Van Phat Pagoda.
The tour includes Vespas, drivers, English-speaking tour guide, helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, and mineral water.
**Note: Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Saigon.
- Children 05 years of age and under are free of charge and share Vespa with parents.
- Children from 06 to 10 years of age are charged 70% of the tour price.
- Children from 11 years of age is the same price as adult.